Friday, December 14, 2018

Response to Old Works Drawing







Creatures' Homes
 
Materials: Ink, Acrylic Paint, Cardboard, tape, hot glue, and spray paint
 
When looking back at our old challenges, I decided to redo the creatures from my first challenge, the cardboard challenge. It was not my best challenge, so I wanted to see if I could improve upon on them from last time. I only chose to do three of the creatures that I made. These were my favorite creature designs from the challenge. For each creature, I made an environment for them as to where I would think they will live. Box creature was placed in an city environment, snake creature was placed in a desert environment, while triangle creature was placed in a snowy mountain environment. To have the creatures and environment fit more together, I added a touch of color in the background to give the environment a bit more life.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment